In which one of these eNewsletters have you clicked on an advertisement?
Source of Industry News
Which one of these eNewsletters is a timely source of industry news?
Noticed Advertisements On
Which one of these eNewsletters have you noticed advertisements on?
Made a Purchase from an Advertisement You Clicked On
Which one of these eNewsletters have you made a purchase from an advertisement you clicked on?
*Stats are from the Rail Industry Readership and Digital Usage Study 2021
An effective & affordable advertising opportunity
Our Daily News eNewsletter is working better than ever for our advertisers. After meticulously researching data and analyzing how users engaged with the Daily News, the product is working at its best for you. It's now easier to scan, read and engage with content every day. In addition, our targeted subscriber list is the largest in the marketplace and our user open rates exceed B2B advertising norms.
- Device independent/mobile first design: Layout is fluid regardless of the device, working equally well on smart phones, tablets and desktops.
- Integrated ad design: Based on testing and analytics, we're seeing advertisers get much better engagement and results.
- Ideal for current digital marketing techniques like inbound marketing and content marketing, the format not only drives better results, it also gives advertisers more room for messaging and helps readers better understand campaigns.
- Build brand recognition in the most anticipated newsletter in the industry.
- Daily News recipients request to receive the newsletter; it's not an unsolicited spam e-mail. They get it because they want it and anticipate it.
Top Image Ad: Only one position available per email. Get the leading ad and make a big impact on this market.
Integrated Inline Ad: Four of these positions are available per email. Ad positions rotate throughout the campaign run to give even visibility to all advertisers.
That's your message included on over 180,000 emails sent.
45,000+ engaged rail industry professionals
Upgrade to a color box ($200)
Get the number of total opens for eNewsletters on which your ad appears and get click totals and demographic information for readers that followed your link. Demographic information includes name, title, company, street, address and phone if this information exists in our database.
Top Image Ad
Width: 500 pixels
Height: 150 pixels
File Size: 60K maximum
URL: provide landing page URL
Integrated Inline Ad
Image: 175 pixels wide x 100 pixels high
File size: 30K
Company Name: as it should appear in the ad, 30 characters max
Headline: 60 characters max including spaces and special characters
Description: 130 characters max including spaces and special characters. Phone numbers allowed.
Call to Action: 20 character max including spaces and special characters. Call to action text must indicate what the user will get from visiting your landing page. Phone numbers not allowed.
URL: provide landing page URL
- If you are using 3rd party tracking tags, please send standard tags.
E-mail materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to indicate in the email the materials are for a PR Daily News ad and indicate your company name.