Secure Rail 2019 Call for Presenters
If you're an expert in rail security, we want to hear from you. Secure Rail is seeking subject matter experts to speak at its 6th annual Conference, May 1-2, 2019 in Orlando, FL.
Secure Rail's mission is to bridge the gap between the future of rail technology and rail security. Our speakers are hand picked and recognized as highly regarded forces leading the future of the rail industry. If you have a vision and perspective on current and prospective threats to rail you belong behind the podium at Secure Rail. Click here to complete the online Call for Presenters form today!
Possible Presentation Topics Include:
- Railroad security
- Emergency preparedness
- Hazmat transportation
- Positive train control
- Signaling and communications
- Border control
- Bridges and tunnels management
- Capital infrastructure programs
You're invited to speak at North America's only industry event focused on rail security.
Submit Your Proposal Today
The deadline to submit is December 28, 2018
How to Submit:
1. Complete the Online Submission Form
2. Abstract Limit of 50 words. Provide the title and abstract as it should appear in conference materials. The conference committee has the right to edit titles and abstract for content and/or length.
3. Learning Objectives — Supply 4 learning objectives based on the presentation and content.
4. Presentation Outline — One page or less.
5. Presenter Biography — Limit of 50-word biography per presenter.
All sessions are 50 minutes in total length; please allow 5-10 minutes for audience discussions.
Lecture, case study and panel sessions are the most common formats; panels should include no more than three panelists and one moderator.
PowerPoint presentations are encouraged and should be designed for readability by an audience of 100 or more. A Secure Rail template will be made available to presenters selected.
Secure Rail presentations are provided to attendees online after the conference. Presenters must submit their materials by December 28, 2018
Deadline: December 28, 2018
Submit Your Proposal Today.
For more information contact:
Education, Conferencing & Social Media Manager
414.228.7701 ext. 459