April 27-29, 2021 | Access All Content From Your Home Or Office
Delivering Smarter Maintenance With Less Resource -
North American Rolling Stock Maintenance Summit
Goes Virtual This April
CEOs and rail maintenance leaders from North America and across the world will be sharing their approaches to modernizing their maintenance processes and systems to improve enhance operational performance and eliminate expensive, unplanned downtime at the Passenger Rolling Stock Maintenance North America Virtual Summit 2021
With contributions from Amtrak, MTA, MARTA, LA Metro, Brightline, WMATA, RTD Denver, CN, Toronto Transit Commission, Ouigo Espana High Speed Rail, DART, Ontario Northland Transportation, SMART, Network Rail, Federal Railroad Administration, Konkan Railway India, OBB BCC GMBH, Metroselskabet I/S, Fertagus - Portugal and many more at this 3 day virtual business conference that will deliver best practice strategies to drive innovative approaches to maintenance and achieve immediate cost savings across your rail operations.
Day One Highlights Include:
Keynote Engineering Leaders Panel discussing smart resource utilization with Marvin Hurt, Director Fleet Engineering - Operations, DART, Frank Palmeri, VP - Reliability Engineering & Asset Management, WMATA, Vernon Hartsock, Acting Project Director - Transit Development & Delivery, MTA, Devin Rouse, Executive Officer - Office Of Railroad Systems, Technology & Automation, Federal Railroad Administration, Bob Spadafora, Senior Executive Officer - Rail Fleet Services, LA Metro.
Tom Rutkowski, VP & Chief Mechanical Officer, Brightline presents a case study on utilizing fully integrated predicted maintenance systems and processes to enhance operational practices and extend maintenance intervals across the fleet.
And from India, hear from Dr Deepak Tripathi, Chief Mechanical Engineer & Head of Rolling Stock O&M, KonKan Railway Corporation on building a lean digital passenger rolling stock maintenance ecosystem that optimizes systems and processes for enhanced operational efficiency.
Day Two Highlights Include:
Corina Moore, President & CEO, Ontario Northland discusses taking a collaborative approach to digital transformation and engaging your workforce at all stages in the process improvement journey.
Kevin B. Quinn Jr, Administrator & CEO, Maryland Transit Authority presents a case study on modernizing the agency's maintenance processes and improving overall rail performance through the use of big data analytics systems and processes.
And Derek Maier, Senior Manager - Equipment Engineer, Amtrak joins Rachelle Glazier, Chief Mechanical Officer, Canadian National, Kang Kuen Lee, Former Adviser to the Sydney Metro Project, Hong Kong Polytechnic University and Gerald Schinagl, Digital Innovation Manager,OBB BCC GmbH to explore the systems and processes that you need to have in place to fully realize the real-time monitoring benefits of your IoT and big data technology investment.
Download The PDF Brochure Now To Find Out More
President & CEO
Kevin B. Quinn Jr, Administrator & CEO
Maryland Transit Authority
VP & Chief Mechanical Officer
Jeffrey A. Parker
MD & CEO
Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority
Derek Maier, Engineering Director
Director Fleet Engineering - Operations, DART
3 Days Of Focused Content –
Book For All 3 Days Or Just The Days That Interest You
Digitization of Maintenance, Procurement And The Obsolescence
Workforce, Big Data &
Next Generation Technologies
DAY THREE - Interactive Workshop Sessions:
A: Obsolescence And Supply Chain Management
B: Big Data Management
Bringing Operators and Manufacturers Together to Identify Solutions to the Challenge of Improving Maintenance Regimes With Digitalization, Affordably
Curated into a highly- focused program based on operators' recent projects and experiences, the agenda sessions will provide valuable insights for participants on the commercial, technical and practical issues relating to smart maintenance projects. If you need to establish the business case for new technology-based solutions that will optimize rail maintenance operations, generate long-term cost savings and reduce safety risks to both passengers and rail workers, then attending this virtual business conference will give you all the insights, information and connection opportunities that you need.
Previous participants of our virtual events have told us that the experience delivered by American Business Conferences is unlike any other virtual event they have attended. Our primary focus is on delivering exceptional content for senior decision-makers and leaders in rolling stock maintenance and creating a unique live conversation on the virtual platform that will both progress knowledge acquisition and knowledge creation and help inform business decision-making processes.
- Corina Moore, President and CEO, Ontario Northland Transportation Commission
- Kevin B. Quinn Jr., Administrator & CEO, Maryland Transit Administration
- Jeffrey A. Parker, MD & CEO, Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority
- Rachelle Glazier, Chief Mechanical Officer, Canadian National
- Tom Rutkowski, VP & Chief Mechanical Officer, Brightline
- Devin Rouse, Executive Officer – Office of Railroad Systems, Technology & Automation, Federal Railroad Administration
- Bob Spadafora, Senior Executive Officer, Rail Fleet Services, LA Metro
- Frank Palmeri, Vice President – Reliability Engineering & Asset Management, Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority
- Vernon Hartsock, PMP, Acting Project Director – Transit Development and Delivery, Maryland Transit Authority
- Mark Thompson, Sr. Engineer/Supervisor, Rail Equipment, RTD Light Rail Operations Facility, Denver
- Derek Maier, Engineering Director, Amtrak
- Marvin L. Hurt, Director Fleet Engineering – Operations, Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART)
- Eddy Zuppel, Program Leader – Vehicle Propulsion Technologies, National Research Council Canada
- Peter Lapré, Railroad Safety Specialist, Federal Railroad Administration
- Lisa Hansley, Human Resources Manager, Sonoma-Marin Area Rail Transit (SMART)
- Michael Spurlock, Signal Supervisor, Sonoma-Marin Area Rapid Transit (SMART)
- Kelly Barry, Signal Supervisor, Sonoma-Marin Area Rapid Transit (SMART)
- Dr Deepak Tripathi, Chief Mechanical Engineer & Head of Rolling Stock O&M, KonKan Railway Corporation India
- Dr. Yan Liu, Principal Researcher, National Research Council of Canada
- Gerald Schinagl, Digital Innovation Manager, OBB BCC GmbH
- Guennadi Moussienko, Manager – Rail Vehicle Engineering – Subway (Heavy rail) Vehicle Programs, Toronto Transit Commission
- Sergio Barcena, Director of Operations, Planning & Maintenance, Ouigo Espana – High Speed Rail
- Richard Gardiner, Sector Lead – Rail, Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre
- Kevin Hope, Principal Engineer – Mobile Monitoring, Network Rail
- Levente Nogy, Design Engineer, Network Rail
- Kang Kuen Lee, Former Adviser to the Sydney Metro Project, Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Max Vibaek, Discipline Manager – Rolling Stock, Metroselskabet I/S
A Fully-Virtual & Interactive Experience
Utilizing a unique virtual platform that will allow delegates to not only hear from the leading industry voices on the strategies and technologies they are implementing, but also bring their own experience and expertise to bear on these challenges. Participate in an immersive experience to create memorable connections:
- Panel sessions dedicated to sharing creative and leading solutions
- Detailed speaker case studies on the best technologies and practices
- Post your statements and questions for leading experts in the real time Q&A
- Instant message attendees & speakers and network with your fellow professionals by video during the breaks
- Review conference interviews, presentations and videos after the event on-demand
In the current environment, more people are seeing the benefits of participating in events online as a convenient and low-cost, yet effective way of getting to know new people in the industry, both at local, national and international level.
You can register for all 3 days of this important Virtual Event or select to attend any one or two individual days. The sessions are delivered live by our panel of speakers, and the content will remain online for you to re-watch after the event has taken place, whenever you like. Click here to register now.
SPONSORSHIP & EXHIBITOR OPPORTUNITIES
Attending this Virtual event is both a cost-effective and time-efficient way to learn about solutions for Passenger Rolling Stock Maintenance. We have openings for Sponsors and Exhibitors to showcase their solutions in the Virtual Exhibit Area and opportunities to get involved in the agenda as a Sponsor. Enquire today at email@example.com to find out how you can get involved and how we can help you generate new leads and clients.
We look forward to welcoming you to our Virtual Event next month.
American Business Conferences